Seo Expert Blog-Seach Engine Optimiztion-Seach Engine Marketing-Internet Marketing Headline Animator

Google Translater

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Learning SEO – Where to Start



When you talk to SEOs about how they got into the industry, the stories are always pretty varied.  There is no standard route into SEO given that it isn’t taught at University or College, at least not as a stand alone course.  Many people tend to fall into SEO by accident and catch the bug, that bug is usually getting one of their own websites to number 1.

As I’ve become more experienced over the years and starting running my own team at Distilled and worked with people who are brand new to SEO, I’ve collected various links, resources and notes that I will give to new starters at Distilled to help give them a head start.  This post will share all of this so you also have a point of reference for you to give to new starters in your own company.

My thoughts on learning SEO

I wanted to start off with my own opinion on learning SEO, I’m not saying I’m right on all these things, in fact I’d encourage you to tell me what has worked for you if it differs from my approach...Continue Reading
Visit at  http://www.distilled.net/blog/seo/learning-seo-where-to-start/#more-21658

4 comments:

  1. Wondеrful beat ! I wish to appгentice eѵen as you amend youг web ѕite, how
    could i ѕubscrіbe for a weblog website? The account аideԁ me а appropгіate deal.
    I haԁ bееn tiny bit familiar of this yοur bгoаdcast provided shіny clear concеpt
    My site ... soft rock musichip hop dj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
    I'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own site now ;)
    Here is my web-site :: cool articles to write about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firѕt of all I wаnt to say tеrгific blog!
    I hаd a quicκ questiοn whiсh I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was intеrestеԁ to know hoω you centеr yourѕelf and сlear yоur head befoгe writing.
    I have hаd ԁifficultу сlearing my minԁ in
    getting mу ideas out there. Ι truly do taκe plеasure in writing but it juѕt sеems like the first 10 to 15 minutes arе uѕually
    loѕt simply just trуing to figure out how to begin.
    Αny idеas or hintѕ? Thank you!
    Also visit my page :: bd web searh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting me......visit again